- Motivational training
- Attention and concentration
- Relaxation and recovery
- Breathing techniques
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Managing the double burden of school and sport/career and sport
- Setting performance and sport career goals
- Personal mental training programme
In our first meeting we will get to know each other and discuss the conditions of our working together.
In subsequent consultations we will address the following:
- Situation and problem analysis
- Defining your goals and expectations
- Discussing possible solutions and approaches
- Deciding on suitable mental training techniques
Afterwards you will be able to use these techniques independently in training and competition.
We will observe and discuss the progress you make using these techniques. I will actively support you by constantly adjusting the techniques to suit your changing needs.
This personal supervision over a specified time period will help you as a young athlete to develop and expand your mental strength.
You will learn to trust yourself – your body and your mind – and to put yourself in an optimal mental state when you are in stressful situations.
In this way you will be able to perform your best at the right moment.
I adjust this service to your individual needs, particular environment (e.g. school and family) and sport.